pRO-nZEB is organizing a five days ClusterXchange event in Romania between the 25th and 29th of October 2021.
The event aims to bring together organisations (members of clusters or business networks) from Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, and Poland for mutual learning activities, such as twinning, networking, B2B meetings and so on. Among other, this is a great opportunity for those who participate to exchange knowledge and expertise among each other and to expand their network in the region.
Learning activities are included as well, such as workshops, site visits, training sessions, and coaching activities, which target both cluster organisations and their members (in particular SMEs).
Visiting Organisations from Serbia, Slovenia and Poland may receive up to 560 EUR (lump sum) as financial support for 3rd parties. This is meant to encourage organisations to participate in the event, while covering expenses related to travelling, accommodation and so on – this may be paid only after the ClusterXchange event is carried out successfully and if all the ECCP requirements are met (based on the ESCP-4x Quality Manual).
Eligible Organisations to receive financial support
• all cluster organisations and business network organisations from COSME participating countries
• scaling-up support organisations (this category includes technology centres, research institutes, fab labs, (digital) innovation hubs, creative hubs, resource-efficiency service providers, incubators and accelerators. They comprise any public or private organisations that is providing access to the testing and validation of technologies and concepts, market intelligence as well as business incubation and acceleration support services in relation to the uptake of advanced technology, digitalisation, new business models, low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions, creativity and design and skills upgrading) from COSME participating countries that are cluster members and
• SMEs from a COSME participating country that are cluster members. It is expected that at least 50% of the supported exchanges shall involve SMEs
If you are interested in participating, please let us know and we will fill you in with everything you should now about our event!
Overall, the ClusterXchange events are developed and implemented to support cluster excellence capacity building by:
• providing on-the-job-training for visiting participants
• fostering the sharing of experience and information between visiting organisation and host organisation on the obstacles and challenges, as well as potential solutions, in pre-identified areas
• enhancing market access and identification of potential partners for new and established cluster organisations / SMEs / technology centres
• supporting the networking between participating clusters
and clusters from different COSME participating countries
• sharing of knowledge and experience.
Day 1 (25 October 2021 – Building Knowledge Hub – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Getting to know each other (presentations, common workshop, exchange of contact details & promo materials)
Day 2 (26 October 2021 – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Training on nearly Zero Energy Buildings (training, workshops, round tables, success stories)
Day 3 (27 October 2021 – from BKH to Ploiesti and back) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Visiting Rockwool facility in Ploiesti (site visit, B2B meetings, round tables)
Day 4 (28 October 2021 – from BKH to Calarasi and back) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Visiting Saint Gobain facility in Calarasi (site visit, B2B meetings, round tables)
Day 5 (29 October 2021 – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Training on Global value chain & internationalization (training, workshop)
Organisations from Poland, Serbia, Slovenia or Romania interested in joining our event are welcome to contact us:
pRO-nZEB – Contact Form
DUNDJER – Prof. Djordje Djordjevic
SGG – Andro Goblon
We wait for you to join our event in Bucharest!
Note: Due to the extensive consequences of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic special requirements may be in place at the time of the event.
For this, we will ensure that all the activities will take place in full compliance with national laws and specific measures will be taken based on the context at the time of the event.
Concerning travelling requirements, for what is known so far, all participants must be fully vaccinated at the time of the event or have a negative PCR covid test performed max. 72 hours before arrival or have a negative antigen (rapid) certificate taken no longer than 24 hours before arrival.
We will try to update this page with details on new restrictions and potential prerequisites as soon as new information is available.