pRO-nZEB is organizing a five days ClusterXchange event in Romania between the 04th and 08th of July 2022.
The event aims at bringing together organisations (members of clusters or business networks) from Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, and Poland for mutual learning activities, such as twinning, networking, B2B meetings and so on. Among other, this is a great opportunity for those who participate to exchange knowledge and expertise among each other and to expand their network in the region.
Learning activities are included as well, such as workshops, site visits, training sessions, and coaching activities, which target both cluster organisations and their members (in particular SMEs).
Visiting Organisations from Serbia, Slovenia and Poland may receive up to 560 EUR (lump sum) as financial support for 3rd parties. This is meant to encourage organisations to participate in the event, while covering expenses related to travelling, accommodation and so on – this may be paid only after the ClusterXchange event is carried out successfully and if all the ESCP-4X requirements are met (based on the ESCP-4x Quality Manual).
Eligible Organisations to receive financial support
• all cluster organisations and business network organisations from COSME participating countries
• scaling-up support organisations (this category includes technology centres, research institutes, fab labs, (digital) innovation hubs, creative hubs, resource-efficiency service providers, incubators and accelerators. They comprise any public or private organisations that is providing access to the testing and validation of technologies and concepts, market intelligence as well as business incubation and acceleration support services in relation to the uptake of advanced technology, digitalisation, new business models, low-carbon and resource-efficient solutions, creativity and design and skills upgrading) from COSME participating countries that are cluster members and
• SMEs from a COSME participating country that are cluster members. It is expected that at least 50% of the supported exchanges shall involve SMEs
If you are interested in participating, please let us know and we will fill you in with everything you should now about our event!
Overall, the ClusterXchange events are developed and implemented to support cluster excellence capacity building by:
• providing on-the-job-training for visiting participants
• fostering the sharing of experience and information between visiting organisation and host organisation on the obstacles and challenges, as well as potential solutions, in pre-identified areas
• enhancing market access and identification of potential partners for new and established cluster organisations / SMEs / technology centres
• supporting the networking between participating clusters
and clusters from different COSME participating countries
• sharing of knowledge and experience.
Day 1 (04 July 2022 – Building Knowledge Hub – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Getting to know each other (presentations, common workshop, exchange of contact details & promo materials)
Day 2 (05 July 2022 – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Training on nearly Zero Energy Buildings (training, workshops, round tables, success stories)
Day 3 (06 July 2022 – from BKH to Ploiesti and back) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Visiting Rockwool facility in Ploiesti (site visit, B2B meetings, round tables)
Day 4 (07 July 2022 – from BKH to Calarasi and back) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Visiting Saint Gobain facility in Calarasi (site visit, B2B meetings, round tables)
Day 5 (08 July 2022 – BKH, Bucharest) – 09:00 – 17:30 hrs (local time)
Training on Global value chain & internationalization (training, workshop)
Organisations from Poland, Serbia, Slovenia or Romania interested in joining our event are welcome to contact us:
pRO-nZEB – Contact Form
DUNDJER – Prof. Djordje Djordjevic
SGG – Andro Goblon
We wait for you to join our event in Bucharest!